Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sold out again ...and...Buffalo Wild Wings!

Tonight we played to yet another sold out audience!  It was a great evening and a wonderful audience.  Before the show "Rooster", "Lily," and I did a question and answer session with a group of local students who will be presenting the show in April.  It was a lot of fun and we had the two most unusual questions I have ever been asked on tour.  1.  "How much do you get paid?" - Answer - "Name an Occupation.  Less than that."  2.  "Is it going to be good?"  -  We were so taken aback by the question we had a hard time answering.  But we came up with "Do you want it to be?"

The show went the best it has gone this time out in my opinion.  Maybe it was just my performance but I felt really good about the show tonight.

After the show a bunch of us went out to Buffalo Wild Wings.  I sat with "Lily," one of trumpet players, "Apple Seller," and our Company Manager.  It was great to just sit and talk.  I sometimes feel a little isolated from the rest of the company, largely because of the age difference and the differences in where we are in "life" but tonight I felt like one of the gang and had a really great time.

Tomorrow we head north to Flint, Michigan.  Hopefully all the snow we will be gone as we will be walking everywhere.

Happy Hanukkah!

No comments: