Thursday, December 3, 2009

Easton, PA - Home of Crayola

Last night we performed to a sold out crowd in Easton, PA, home of the Crayola Crayon Factory!  It was a beautiful, older theatre in the old downtown area of Easton.  The show went well and seems to be beginning to settle in.  I still feel a little "off" in my performance as I strive to incorporate all of the input from rehearsals into my character as well as figure out the relationships with the new cast members.

Today was a "Golden Day" which means we didn't have a show and didn't have to travel to a new city.  These are rare on the road, especially this early in the run of show.  I spent the day relaxing, doing laundry and catching up on personal business.  Most of the cast went into NYC to see friends, family and shows.  I thought of going to see Alayna but the expense wasn't worth the little time I would actually get to see her.  I would rather use that money to help her come home for Christmas.

Tomorrow we travel to Springfield, MA for one performance.  We will then travel pack to Pennsylvania for a performance in Bloomsburg on Saturday and then back to Massachusetts for a performance on Sunday in Lowell.  Seems like a lot of back forth but that is how this show biz stuff works.

No comments: