Sunday, December 13, 2009

Make it a Double

Today we performed at the "Whiting Center" in Flint, Michigan where we had our first two show day with a matinee at 2:00 and an evening show at 7:00.  We did get a free meal between the two shows which was really good!  The shows went well, but everyone was reminded of how tiring two shows in one day can be...and this year we have a THREE SHOW DAY!

Tomorrow we head to Champaign, IL for our first "arena" show this time out.  It is a seven hour drive which will be difficult but I have learned to sleep on the bus so it shouldn't be too bad.  We also be changing time zones which can mess with your body clock.  Of course, my schedule is so messed up at this point it probably won't make much difference other than I will be in the same time zone as my family which makes talking with them easier.

Several of the cast had friends and family see the show this weekend.  It is always nice to meet the families of the people I work so closely with and it is nicer having them in the audience cheering us on.

One more week and we will all be heading home for our Christmas layoff.  Have I said how much I am looking forward to being home for Christmas for the first time in three years?!

No comments: