Monday, March 2, 2009

Week 15 of Tour

Tonight we finished our 15th week of shows! I can tell you that it is beginning to feel like it has been almost 5 months since I have been home. I am looking forward to the layoff in three weeks.

We played in Winnipeg, Regina and Saskatoon this week. The show has gone great and audiences here love ANNIE.

The big news has been the weather. Highs have been hovering around ZERO! Yes that is right, the highs!. Lows have been down as low as a -25!. It is unbearable. I don't know how these people deal with this all the time.

Fortunately the theatres and hotels have been nice so no need to venture out except to get on and off the bus. This is a picture of our hotel rooms in Winnipeg. The nicest room I have stayed in on tour by far. This is not normal. (The guy in the corner is my roommate Zander.)

That is really it for now. I have to get up in 5 hours to get on a bus. I will write again from beautiful Vancouver!

Peace,

David.

No comments: