Thursday, December 11, 2008

North Charleston, SC

Today it is raining. Aside from that it has been great here in North Charleston. Last night our performance here was the most fun I have had since going out this year. Not sure why, it was just a lot of fun. Everyone in the company was very pleasant and the audience was into it. It wasn't a perfect show by any means but it was FUN! Did I say I had fun last night?

Today I did one of the things I least enjoy, went shopping. I had to have a new pair of shoes because my hold ones were really hurting. I suppose that could have something to do with the fact that I walked 5 to 10 miles a day last week but I think it was mostly because of the cheap shoes.

I also got to eat at Qdoba which is one of my favorite fast food places. Other than that we are simply enjoying a lazy, rainy day and getting ready to do the show again.

Can you tell that apart from the city, nothing much really changes here on the road.

Happy Holidays!

I miss you Nana.

No comments: