Friday, September 12, 2008

The Beginning


Greetings family and friends. This is my new blog for those of you near and dear to my heart. This is a private blog page intended only for those I have invited or approved. Here I will share with you my thoughts and experiences as I travel across the US, Canada, and Asia doing this amazing show and playing this iconic role.

I invite you to use this blog as a means of staying in touch and letting me know what is happening in your lives.

The hardest part of being on the road is losing track of what is happening in the lives of those I love most. Hopefully this forum will allow me to feel more conected to all of you and what is happening in your lives.

Today, I went to a doctor to make sure that everything was OK with my voice. I had been having some odd sensations in my throat and was worried that something might be wrong. I am happy to report that all is well and that I probably just have a pulled muscle or pinched nerve (probably caused by sleeping on a bus for 9 months). Those of you who know me best know that my mind was running wild with all kinds of horrible outcomes.

Well, this is a beginning and a test of this new forum. I hope it works well for all of us and we will see how it goes.

Peace,

David

No comments: