Saturday, September 13, 2008

Auditions


Today they are holding auditions for Orphans in NYC. I find myself missing the excitement of auditions. This really strange for me as I hate auditioning. I get really nervous and am rarely confident in my abilities. It was really nice to not have to audition this time around.

It will be strange going to rehearsals with a mostly new cast. It ought to add some excitement to the experience.

To all my friends in Texas, I hope you are all safe and sound. Know that you are in my prayers and I look forward to seeing you all this year as we make our way through your state. (I still think of it as home even though I haven't lived there in over 15 years)

Break-a-leg to all you guys auditioning today and I look forward to meeting those of you who make it.

David

No comments: