Friday, February 19, 2010

Montana and back to California

Today we are in Modesto, California for the weekend.  Modesto is just a little east of San Francisco.  There here is amazing compared to where we came from.  Tuesday we performed in Missoula, Montana where the weather was cold but not terrible.  Wednesday we were in Great Falls, Montana where is was freezing and snowing.

Today it is overcast but warm enough to get outside and enjoy the town.

This morning I got to do one of my favorite activities on tour.  I met with a group of high school students from area schools who had come to the venue to watch load in as part of an educational partnership between the theatre and the schools.  I talked and answered questions for about 45 minutes with some of the most attentive young people I have been around in a while.  It was a lot of fun.  Even made me miss teaching a little.

We perform in Modesto this weekend before spending a day off in San Francisco.  We will then fly out to Kansas for a day before heading to Philadelphia.

Only three weeks of tour left!  

No comments: