Thursday, June 11, 2009

Final Golden Today

Yesterday we arrived in beautiful downtown Tampa, FL. Today we had our final Golden Day. That is the rare true day off where we don't have to travel or do a show. I spent the day walking around downtown, went to the aquarium which was nice but not as good as the one in Baltimore, or at least I thought so, and had dinner with a few friends at a place called Stumps where I had a really good BBQ Salmon.

The weather here has been fantastic. While a little warmer than we are used to (only two weeks ago we were up north wearing light jackets) it is not overwhelming. Tomorrow I may try and do some shopping, though I really don't need anything. It would just be a way to pass the time. I may go see a movie though there isn't really anything out that I am just dying to see. That is the hardest part of tour is dealing with the boredom.

Tomorrow night we have a show and then our final cast party where I suppose we will begin our goodbyes although we will still have two days of work to do. Should be a fun time anyway. Saturday and Sunday we have two shows each day and then Monday I fly home arriving in Nashville before noon!

No comments: